All our training is tailor-made for your specific needs as an organisation or as individuals.
Furthermore, we don’t just train you for a day or two and leave you to it. We offer support that goes beyond the initial training, giving you the confidence of knowing that you have backup and longer term help should you need it.
- Media interview skills training to help you understand and practise techniques for TV, radio and written media interviews
- Intensive coaching for press announcements – one-to-one coaching for major announcements, damage limitation and crisis media handling
- Creating podcasts and audio packages – for in-house teams wanting to produce broadcast quality podcasts and audio packages.
- Creating a video from script to screen – for in-house teams wanting to learn video journalism and video editing skills.
- Presenting, voice-over and interview skills – for those who need to present to camera, use voice-overs, and conduct interviews.
About the trainers:
With a background in photo-journalism, BBC TV and radio, Robin Banerji has provided media handling advice to cabinet ministers, senior civil servants, British military chiefs, leading scientific advisers, chairs and chief executives on some of the most complex, high profile issues to hit the headlines over the last 20 years. Gordon Radley is an experienced television reporter and presenter who anchored Sky News for 12 years. He has also reported for two BBC regions plus Anglia News, Central News, Grampian TV, TVS and other ITV companies. Gordon and Robin, working with associate Hanif Khan (Sky News) have also produced and directed corporate videos and video news reports for a variety of clients.